tywoodblog

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Cori's Bridal Shots

Tyler
1. Don't look at the following pictures.
2. You have found a beautiful girl.

I think I would have to try really really hard to take a bad picture of Cori. She is going to make a beautiful bride, and it was fun to get a sneak peek of what she will be looking like in about five weeks. I can't wait for the wedding, though I'll have to remind myself to point the camera somewhere other than at the bride.

CorisBridal114-Edit


CorisBridal124-Edit


CorisBridal26color



CorisBridal13


CorisBridal68moch


CorisBridal69bw


CorisBridal105-Edit


CorisBridal10-Edit


CorisBridal91-Edit


CorisBridal109-Edit


CorisBridal112

2 Comments:

At July 14, 2008 at 12:03 AM , Blogger Amy and Brad said...

Wow Ty! Those are gorgeous!

 
At August 26, 2008 at 11:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY GOOD HEAVENS!! Ty you are AMAZING!! Why did I not know of this talent when I booked my photographer??? Dang, love how you do lots of close ups. These are so AWESOME!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home